SILVA MARK IV is a prismatic precision sighting compass meeting the high demands from defence forces and professional users all over the world. The compass is constructed to withstand very tough conditions. To prevent losing the chosen bearing the MARK IV is equipped with a clamping screw (CS) that effectively locks the bearing set on the graduation ring.
- The compass is constructed to withstand very tough conditions.
- Liquid filled capsule with a unique self adjusting function.
- Transparent compass card of temperature tested special plastics.
- Top scale for direct reading.
- Sapphire jewel bearing on pivot with hard metal tip.
Selling this unit at a massive reduction due to the fact it has a broken piece off the body, structurally the compass still works as intended.