The powergorilla will charge laptops under 88W up to two times, depending on your laptop's specification, and gives over 20 hours on various other electronic devices. It also has a UPS (uninterruptible power supply) feature when on the 19V setting so you can relax knowing that your essential devices will still be charged.
The powergorilla will work with devices up to 24Volts - so from your laptop or netbook, right the way down to your smartphone or GoPro. Just select which voltage you require; 5V, 12V, 16V, 19V or 24V and the LCD screen will indicate which setting has been chosen, then connect your device and start charging. You can even daisy-chain, so whilst the powergorilla is charging your laptop, you can charge the powergorilla from the mains power supply or charge your laptop and your smartphone simultaneously.
When used in conjunction with the solargorilla, you'll have a totally portable power station - perfect for when you're "off-grid". The powergorilla also features solargorilla auto recognition, which means when you connect it to the solargorilla, the powergorilla will shut off unnecessary internal circuits to improve charging time by up to 2 hours - confirmed by the solar symbol in the LCD screen.
What can the Powergorilla recharge?
- Laptop - 1 time | Tablet - 2 to 3 times
- Smartphone - 8 to 10 times | Sat Phone - 3 to 5 times
- GPS - 15 to 17 times | Action Camera - 12 to 14 times
- SLR Camera - 4 to 6 times | Smartwatch - 40 times
- Head Torch - 15 to 17 times
• Power pack with 24000mAh/88Wh
• 1x DC input: 15~25V, 1.5-4A Max
• 1x DC output: 12V, 16V, 19V, 24V
• 1x USB output: 5V/2.4A Max
• UPS feature on 19V setting
• Weight: 700g
• Size: 215mm x 130mm x 17mm