The Gerber LMF II Infantry Knife Foliage Black - Field tested with American troops, this 10 inch survival knife was engineered in partnership with our country's bravest. This MOLLE compatible knife is rugged and versatile, with a partially serrated blade that can also serve as pommel or a spear. The sheath includes a built-in blade sharpener. Every Gerber product has a story to tell, the story of the LMF 2 is one of resilience and resourcefulness of being on the wrong side of sticky situation and living to tell the tale. The purpose driven design of this knife stems from the experience of former military man Jeff Freeman, combining thoughtful design features and life-saving application.
Originally designed to free an aircrew from a downed aircraft, the LMF 2 is tough enough to cut through the fuselage of an aircraft and smart enough to ensure you are safe while doing so. The knife has a purposeful break between the tang and the butt cap, providing insulated protection against stray wires and absorbing any shock from hammering.
This 10” survival knife was built to adapt to any scenario thrown at it – ensuring comfort, versatility, and safety when you need it most.
- Overall Length: 10.59" (269mm)
- Blade Length: 4.84" (123mm)
- Weight: 24.28 oz (w/ Sheath)
- Weight: 11.67 oz (w/o Sheath)
- Blade Style: Drop Point
- Blade Material: 420HC Stainless
- Blade Type: Serrated
- Handle Material: Glass-filled nylon with TPV overmould
- Sheath Material: Ballistic nylon with fire retardant coating
- A Rugged, versatile survival tool
- Lashing holes for use as spear
- Low-profile sheath with built-in sharpener
- MOLLE Compatible
- Limited lifetime warranty
- Made in USA